Gift of life

 
Me (Spangler) eating my Birthday Cake
Me (Spangler) on my 2nd birthday!!!!!!
 
  I was given a gift, life and I live it as every day is a party. I would like to thank everyone that helped me survive distemper and every single person that helped me to over come or to manage my disabilities. I'm told that I give back to people in many different ways every day. My Mom had to research how to live with a pet that has survived distemper. She could not find much, so I'm going to give some tips and tricks and if you have any please send them my way. You may not have a dog that has survived distemper but that has a disability, if so maybe Spangler can help!  

Comments

  1. I thought this was one of the most heart touching stories I have ever read! Thanks to those compassionate people that proved the wonderful outcome of not giving up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, please come back. I have many videos and photos of how she is doing today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts